EL-50448 TPMS EL 50448 Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor EL50448 OEC-T5 Automoti
Posten (35 kr)
11 mars 06:58
Most of For G.M vehicles equipped with a 315 or 433 MHz (TPMS) Tire Pressure Monitoring system, a "Sensor Re-Learn Procedure" must be performed after tire rotations, Remote Control Door Lock Receiver Module replacement or Tire Pressure Sensor replacement. This re-learn procedure can be performed by using EL-50448 special tire pressure tool. EL-50448 works on 2014 For G.M models too.
The tire pressure sensor on models in and after 2012 can be read, only with some specified diagnostic tools. Before tire pressure monitoring system works normally properly, the body control module will record ID information of each position in the tire pressure sensor; and use the following methods to read the tire pressure sensor. After replacing a tire or wheel speed sensor.
Please refer to the specific methods as follows:
Step 1 - Enter leaning mode
Set the gearshift lever to "P"
Put the ignition switch to “ON"
Enter the interface of tire pressure display by DIC
DIC shows "Press Set / Ctrl to re-learn"
Press “Set / Ctrl"
The turn signal is lighted for 3 seconds and the horn beep sound twice to enter the learning mode
Step 2 - Read tire pressure sensor information
Start from the front-left wheel,
Make the J-46079 or Diagnostic Tool EL-50448 antenna up against the valve core position & close to the rim of the tire sidewall
El-50448 tire pressure tool starts by the start switch
Successful to read the tire pressure sensor information when the horn bleeps once
Step 3 - Same method to read other tire pressure information
Follow the instuction above to read tire pussure of the front-right, rear-right, rear-left wheels.
Turn signals is lighted for 3 seconds and the horn bleeps twice when the learning is complete.
1.works on truck and car: Simple and inexpensive but works great. Much better than going to the dealer or a tire store just to get your pressure sensors reset. I used it on my truck and my wife's car and it only took a few minutes to reset all four wheels on each.
2. with correct low battery display: I've never been able to get my TP sensors to program using the "let air out" method on my 2007 Ta hoe. Before I had this tool, I would just remember which tires were which when I rotated them, but no longer. Now, I can reprogram them in just a few seconds and the dash display correctly indicates which tire is low. This tool should have come with the vehicle.
3. Easy to use: The operation of this product is simple and straightforward. As stated it's hard to get excited about spending this amount of money just to rotate tires, but considering what dealers would charge, it would not take many trips service visits to pay for the unit. As far as working it does exactly what it says it will do with no drama. Put the vehicle in reset mode and push the button on the unit following directions outlined in the car owners manual.
4. I could not believe I needed a special tool to rotate my tires. From what I understand 2010 (2011?) and older vehicles, you can use any big magnet to reset your Tire Pressure Sensors. 2011 (2012?) and up to at least my 2013 Silver ado, you need one of these gizmos. This one works like a champ, and is the one I found referenced through a G. M website.
5. Wide G. M vehicle coverage: The deflate method is verified ok only on forChevrolet Volt 2011 year, with the El-50448 TPMS relearn tool, I could get the 4 TPMS programmed in less than one minute. El-50448 could program TPMS on G. M 2010-2013 year.
** Shipping Information **
De beställda objekt sänds via flygpost från China direkt.
Alla objekt ska sänds inom 2 affärsdagar på mottagen betalning.
* Standard Int'l porto:
- 12~25 arbetsdag: Sverige, Danmark, Norge, Storbritannien, Västeuropa
Tack för att du.
Publicerad: 2018-02-09 06:58
Säljaren ansvarar för att beskrivningen är korrekt.