45 pages, full color, digest-sized.
Burnout is a mag with a pretty dedicated following, but it's not for your scenester. If you're seriously engrossed in hot rods, kustoms, art, and just plain cool, then Burnout is the place. Featuring bi-lingual text (that's both English and Japanese for you hillbillies out there) and HEAPS of pics, we wouldn't go without it!
Check out HardCore Rod & Kustom too...
- Grand National Roadster Show
- Orange County Get Together
- Hot Rod & Custom Show (Japan)
- Ed Roth exhibition (Petersen Automotive Museum)
- Razzle Dazzle car show (Japan)
- Kool Ad award
- Kustom Kulture Now, Chapter 2
- Artist: Soler (leather worker).
***From JAPAN in both Japanese & English.