Powered Loudspeaker in a Lightweight Enclosure!
The PR 12P is top in its class of powered speakers. Powered by Peavey's class H bi-amped system, the PR 12P delivers a total of 270 watts. The premium 12" woofer is powered with 200 watts while the 1.4" compression driver gets an additional 70 watts, which are combined to create a great sounding system that's crystal clear. Both amplifiers feature DDT compression, which virtually eliminates audible power amplifier clipping. The PR 12P also makes an excellent standalone PA. The built-in 3-channel mixer with individual volume controls as well as mic and 1/4" inputs make quick setups an easy task. Made of high-impact polypropylene, the PR 12P has molded handles, a stand pole mount and multiple mounting points for permanent installations. Try the PR 12P and you'll see and hear why it's top in its class.
Peavey PR 12P Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 200 watts for low frequencies, 70 watts for highs
- One 12" premium, 2" voice coil woofer with neodymium magnet
- RX14 compression driver with 1.4" titanium diaphragm 1" exit
- 90 x 40 constant directivity horn
- Tweeter protection
- Heavy-duty crossover
- Lightweight molded polypropylene enclosure
- Molded-in pole mount system
- Heavy-duty metal grille
- Dimensions: 18" W x 23.75" H x 14" D
- Weight: 34.5 lbs.